How to add texting to your account
Go to your My Billing page by clicking your thumbnail picture in the upper right top navigation bar.
- Go to My Billing page by clicking your thumbnail image in the upper right top navigation bar.
- Step#1 – Confirm your cell phone number is correct
- Click Save
- Step#2 – Add a texting long number to your account. Every phone number you add to your account will look like a normal phone number (You can not choose your number at this time). Each phone number will allow you to send 250 texts per day. If you need to send more then 250 per day you can add more numbers to your account at anytime. Every number you add will cost you $1.50 extra per month.
- Step #3 – Add texting credits to your account. Pick a package of credits you want to purchase and click save to purchase. These credits can be used at anytime, they do not expire and they rollover month-to-month. When you send a text or recieve a text to any of your long phone numbers we deduct a credit from your available amount. Please note that these credits are nonrefundable.
- We also give you the ability to setup “Auto-charging” to automatically purchase credits to your account when your credit balance falls below a threshold of your choosing. To enable this feature click the “Enable auto-recharge” checkbox. Choose your credit package amount and then your threshold balanace. Click save to activate this feature.
- Step # 4 – SMS Texting Settings. Before you begin sending texts you will need to decide how you want to receive replies to your text messages. We give you two options to recieve these replies via an email alert and or forwarded to your cell phone number as a text. Click the checkboxes for how you want to get these replies. Email alerts are sent out every 15 minutes to your account email on file and replies sent to your cell phone number are instant. Please note that we deduct a credit from your available credit amount for every text reply we forward to your cell phone number.
- You are now ready to send texts via your account.